BRI- 30/4 (mobile unit)
BRI-30/4 by Med TeCo is a closed-type bactericidal UV-air flow irradiator-recirculator with 4 ozone-free UV-bactericidal lamps for air disinfection.
BRI-30/4 by Med TeСo intended for air disinfection in rooms with a volume up to 220 m³, both in the presence and in the absence of people. The operating principle of the irradiator is based on the pumped air disinfection along an ozone-free low-pressure bactericidal lamp, which emits radiation with a wavelength of 253.4 nm inside the irradiator casing.
Three embedded lamps ensure the increased performance of the recirculator, as well as more usable room area for air disinfection. The model features one-of-a-kind, distinctive case design, that is versatile.
A moveable rack allows the recirculator to be used in various premises.
Purpose of the device
The irradiator is designed for disinfection of indoor air, both in the presence and in the absence of people:
- Premises of medical institutions of categories I-V, where constant aseptic conditions maintenance is required (especially in cases of high risk of spread of aerosol-transmitted diseases)
- Premises with an increased risk of the spread of infectious diseases (public institutions, including school and preschool institutions, catering establishments, utility facilities)
- Private houses, especially during the epidemic of acute respiratory diseases
The use of an irradiator can be considered as one of the most effective health protection technologies, due to the risk of aerosol-transmitted diseases spreading.
- The emission-proof design protects people in the room from short-wave ultraviolet radiation.
- A starter-less electronic device with increased robustness is used as a starting and adjusting device for lamps.
- Timer that counts the life of the bactericidal lamp.
- The electronic circuit ensures the UV lamps and fans operation control and displays the information on the digital screen.
- A moveable rack allows the recirculator to be used in various premises.
- The mobile rack has 3 wheels of 40 mm in diameter, two of which have stopper mechanisms.
- The outer surfaces of the irradiator are durable to disinfectant solutions.
|Irradiation and air disinfection source||bactericidal lamp TUV30W/G13T8 (PHILIPS/OSRAM/TIBERA)|
|Number of exposure sources||4|
|Number of fans||4|
|Flow rate performance, m³/hour, not less||220|
|Bactericidal lamp timer setting range, h||0÷9999|
|Adjusted sound power level, NMT, dBA||60|
|Continuous operation time, NMT, h||8|
|A starter-less electronic device with increased robustness is used as a starting and adjusting device for lamps||Availability|
|Ensuring the UV lamps and fans operation control and displays the information on the digital screen||Availability|
|Electric power supply||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Network power input, NMT, VA||135|
|Irradiator-recirculator overall dimensions, NMT, mm||410 х 128 х 1100|
|Moveable rack overall dimensions, NMT, mm||990 х 300 х 585|
|Weight, NMT, kg (total/irradiator/moveable rack)||14/8.5/5.5|
|Bactericidal lamps service life, h||9000|
|Irradiator-recirculator service life,
not less, years