BRI – C (ceiling-mounted)
LED ceiling lamp with integrated bactericidal air disinfection system
This year, Med TeCo has significantly expanded the model range of bactericidal irradiators, one of which is BRI-C – Med TeCo – the built-in bactericidal UV-air flow irradiator-recirculator for air disinfection in premises. The model is a lighting and disinfection system, consisting of a recirculation module equipped with a forced ventilation system with two bactericidal UV lamps and with LED light source.
BRI-C- Med TeCo is intended for disinfection of air in rooms with a volume of up to 60 m³, both in the presence and in the absence of people. The operating principle of the irradiator is based on the pumped air disinfection along an ozone-free low-pressure bactericidal lamp, which emits radiation with a wavelength of 253.4 nm inside the irradiator casing. Can be built into both “Armstrong” and “Griliato” ceiling systems.
Purpose of the device
The irradiator is designed for disinfection of indoor air, both in the presence and in the absence of people:
- Premises of medical institutions of categories I-V, where constant aseptic conditions maintenance is required (especially in cases of high risk of spread of aerosol-transmitted diseases)
- Premises with an increased risk of the spread of infectious diseases (public institutions, including school and preschool institutions, catering establishments, utility facilities)
- Private houses, especially during the epidemic of acute respiratory diseases
The use of an irradiator can be considered as one of the most effective health protection technologies, due to the risk of aerosol-transmitted diseases spreading.
- The emission-proof design protects people in the room from short-wave ultraviolet radiation.
- A starter-less electronic device with increased robustness is used as a starting and adjusting device for lamps.
- Timer that counts the life of the bactericidal lamp.
- Low profile model
- Various color solutions
- The electronic circuit ensures the UV lamps and fans operation control and displays the information on the digital screen.
- Low weight
- Available for both Armstrong and Griliato ceiling systems
- The outer surfaces of the irradiator are durable to disinfectant solutions.
|Irradiation and air disinfection source||bactericidal lamp TUV30W/G13T8 (PHILIPS/OSRAM/TIBERA)|
|Number of exposure sources||2|
|Flow rate performance, not less than, m³/hour||60|
|Bactericidal lamp timer setting range, h||0÷9999|
|Corrected sound power level, not more than, dBA||40|
|A starterless electronic device with increased reliability is used as a starting and adjusting device for lamps||yes|
|Color temperature, K||3800-4200|
|Electric power supply||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Network power input, not more than, VA||70|
|Overall dimensions, mm||595 х 595 х 42 (Аrm.) 588 х 588 х 42 (Gri.)|
|Weight not more than, kg||3,5|
|Bactericidal lamps service life, h||9000|